Sunday, May 31, 2009

It has been somewhat slow going these past two weeks with progress. The frame is now ready to go to the media blaster and I am finalizing some parts purchases. I did pick up a Versahaul scooter carrier Saturday to make transporting the scooter to events easier than using my trailer. Pictured below is the exact one I bought. I got a good deal on it and it even came with the straps and a Canyon Dancer for the front handle bars.



I am looking for the front reflectors for the fender that look like the below picture. They are about 7/8 high and 1 3/4 wide. UPDATE: It looks like my new friend Carl is taking care of me on these reflectors. These are actually the pics he sent me. I am just looking for one rubber base now and maybe another reflector that the pin is still present. They say "guidex" on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment